We are proud to be working in Partnership with an Alternative Provision (AP) in Ipswich, Suffolk who are looking for SEN Teaching Assistant. The Alternative Provision caters for pupils with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH), Emotional, Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
SEN Teaching Assistants Responsibilities:
* Support learners at key stage 3 & 4
* Engage with young people who have Social, Emotional, Mental, Health needs (SEMH), Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
* Ensure learner remain a good level of engagement in lessons
* Work in partnership with Parents, Carers and SLT to ensure pupils are making positive progress
SEN Teaching Assistants Requirements:
* Relevant training in line with supporting learners with SEN
* The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will have experience of working with challenging behaviour
* The ability to think creatively and engage with challenging young learners
* Available full time
SEN Teaching Assistants Benefits of Inspire EHC:
* Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
* Online application process.
* Weekly pay.
* Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
* Friendly/honest team
* Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we have several partnerships with Education and Healthcare throughout Suffolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer