This is a great opportunity for a Dynamics AX Functional Analyst to take a lead role within our end user client. This is a key role within the business and will so you will be tasked with several business-critical responsibilities. You will need to be comfortable thinking on your feet as problem solving and fault-finding are all part of the requirements. This position will also offer you the opportunity to be a key player across all IT related issues with our client, but you will also need to contribute significantly to business improvement through my clients Dynamics AX 2012R3 system.
My end user client is an international manufacturing business who have recently seen an exciting period of change and are looking to continue their successful growth within the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a multinational company who are the big players in their market and always looking to be innovators within their field.
* Experience working with Dynamics AX 2012 R3 or D364FO
* Previously worked within a similar functional analyst role
* Comfortable providing business/ user support for Dynamics AX
* Delivering business improvements and ensuring best practice within the application
* Excellent documentation skills (user training guides and instructions for users)
* Assist in ongoing maintenance and working as part of the team for future upgrades
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the business
* Experience within the manufacturing and finance industry
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career with a very successful end user then this is a fantastic opportunity. You will be given the freedom to make this role your own offering my client valuable input to continue their success. You will need to be a very confident individual as you will be in contact with members of business at all level