Interim Financial ControllerLeicesterC£45,000 p.a.6 month FTC
- Are you commercially aware and have the desire and ability to influence change?
- Do you have experience and the pace to aid and support the business, bringing a proactive and can-do approach?
- Are you excited by the opportunity to take charge and make change to Finance and the finance team?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working with our client who are a dynamic and all encompassing sector, based in Leicester City Centre.
The Business has people at the forefront of their vocation, and has a passionate and thriving team to deliver an exceptional service.
Our client are looking for a Interim Financial Controller, initially on a 6 month basis, to aid and support the day to day running whilst giving you the opportunity to make your mark and set up processes.Role & Responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
About You as the Financial Controller:
- Monthly reporting - provision of monthly reporting, analysis and insight to the Finance Director
- Full ownership of the Finance function
- Responsible for the provision of accurate and rigorous financial forecasts and supporting management information, to include the challenging of assumptions.
- Seek to improve financial process and practice at all times.
- Developing the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of financial reports/management information and the financial tools and templates associated with business evaluation and financial risk management.
- Ensure that financial controls and risk management processes are in place and that the key risks are identified, evaluated and controlled. To ensure that the organisation complies with corporate requirements in relation to audit, risk management and authorities manual issues.
- Manage the performance and development of direct reports. To mentor and support relevant others as required.
- Provide finance and management information input
- Undertake appropriate projects and Finance Directorate initiatives as required from time to time by the Finance Director
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for Eileen Richards Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Qualification - CIMA/ ACCA or QBE
- Communication and influencing
- Relationship & stakeholder management
- Commercial Awareness
- Judgement and decision making skills
- Drive for results
- Organisation skills with high attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Customer service
- Drives change
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience in managing teams with strong leadership and motivation
- Competent using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel (in particular), PowerPoint and Outlook
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.