Job Title: Cover Supervisor
Salary/ Rate: £70 - £90 per day
Sector / Industry: Secondary Education
MILK Education are currently working with a number of Secondary Schools within the Bolton area who are seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors to work on a supply basis. The roles are to start as soon as possible and will be on-going throughout the full academic year.
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience working as a Cover Supervisor for a minimum of 6 months and have a good educational background. Due to the nature of these roles it is essential that you are flexible and willing to travel throughout the Bolton area.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Must have a good educational background including GCSE.
- Have previous experience working as a Cover Supervisor.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary school setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.To Contact Direct: Ethan Taberner, Recruitment Consultant, Privacy Statement