Operating for over 9 years, our client is an award-winning Integrated PR Consultancy. If you have experience in a PR / Marketing Agency, then this could be just what you are looking for!ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE£17,000 - £19,000 Dependent on ExperienceLeeds - Chapel Allerton9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Our client advises brands on how to use public relations, social media, and content marketing effectively. They help their clients engage online properly, raising their profiles and in-turn improving their overall business performance.
Based in North Leeds, Chapel Allerton, this company has easy access via public transport and is surrounded by parks, bars, and shops.The Role
They are now seeking an Accounts Executive to be responsible for the day-to-day tactical activities and delivery of press office items, i.e. press releases, case studies and features tracking.Key Responsibilities
- To be responsible for admin issues on client accounts and ensure that documentation and information is filed appropriately
- To ensure that you are always on top of coverage (scanning, filing, sending, and analysing)
- To be responsible for identifying coverage opportunities and developing activity to target successfully
- To support the Account Manager on day to day account activity
- Ensure that any delays or problems are reported back to your team effectively
- Be a 'news junkie' - regularly monitor key publications across all clients and take appropriate action to highlight any key stories
- To read social media books and write frequent posts for the company blog
- Seek opportunities to build relationships with key media
- Stay on top of core media features tracking
You must a related degree, such as Business / Management, Communication and Media Studies, English and Creative Writing or Marketing. We are also looking for someone with:
- 6 months experience in a PR / Marketing Agency or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Great portfolio of media coverage achieved and good media contacts
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
Interested in this Account Executive job?
- Time Management Skills - Ability to support and control a multitude of activities and be able to handle multiple tasks and accounts, prioritise tasks and negotiate deadlines
- Proven communication skills to meet requirements of daily contact with clients and internal departments and be involved in formal presentations
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills both internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail
- Creativity and imagination
- Able to work on your own initiative
- PC skills using Windows software (Excel and PowerPoint)
Just click "apply" today to get the career you've been waiting for!
Please watch out for an email on how to complete your application and the opportunity to provide a cover letter and any other supporting documents. Completed applications will be reviewed as priority.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Account Executive, Marketing, PR, Business Management, Market Analysis, Market Research, Business Development, Public Relations, Media, Social Media, Media Executive