Hardware Engineering Manager - Cambridge - £50,000 - £70,000 pa.
A renowned Electronics Manufacturer in the Automotive Industry are looking for an experienced Electronics Engineer to manage their hardware development team in Cambridge.
You will be responsible for a team of around 10 - 20 engineers of mixed electronics backgrounds so it is important for you to have a good knowledge/exposure of a wide variety of technologies and design processes.
· Full Product Design Life Cycles from concept to release
· Electronics Circuit Design/Simulation & Modelling (Analogue & Digital)
· Team Management experience
· Automotive standards (ASIL/ISO 26262 etc.)
· Microprocessor & High-Speed Digital Design
· FPGA design/VHDL programming
· Power Electronics (DC Motors, Power Supplies etc.)
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Hardware Design Manager, please don't hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at or call