KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability SectorsJob Title:
Head of Employability Business DevelopmentSalary:
£35,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits packageLocation:
Midlands - Must be flexible with travelType:
Full Time, PermanentThe Role:
- Lead, manage and develop a sales and learner engagement team to drive performance and support business growth.
- Work towards and achieve monthly targets for learner starts and new employers engaged.
- Responsible for identifying own leads, and engaging / securing new business across the Midlands to support, for the delivery of Employability funded and commercial courses and services.
- Contribute to business planning and sales strategy, and monitor performance to ensure the delivery of targets.
- Develop expertise in key employers, sectors and opportunities to drive innovation and growth
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Maintain industry, government funding and general knowledge within the sector.
- Must have experience of working within a similar business development role within the employability/skills sectors.
- Experience of line managing an employability or apprenticeship sales team.
- Proven experience of securing new business, influencing, and negotiating with employers and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and verbal skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Full, clean UK driving license and use of own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.