Build & Release Manager - Cheltenham - Permanent - up to £70,000
ur new company
Hays are recruiting for a Build and Release Manager to take on a permanent role for a global market leading company based in Cheltenham.
Your new role
- Responsibility for the management of multiple releases for the businesses as part of the current ERP Dynamics 365 Programme.
- Responsible for the cutover process and execution during release and communication of progress (new systems & old decommissioning).
- Responsible for the Post go live regular Dynamics 365 Platform updates ensuring any Integrations, ISVs, Power Apps, AI, RPA, Microsoft Flow and other technologies used are successfully updated in line with the Dynamics 365 rhythm of releases.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good understanding of Dev/Build/Test process in a typical software development life cycle (SDLC), using Azure DevOps and preferably with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations exposure.
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps Branching and code merging/code promotion and change-set management.
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps Build Pipelines.
- Good understanding of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, and LCS tools / capabilities related to Release and Application Lifecycle. Management including a good understanding of continuous update strategy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem solving and documentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills both written and verbal. Are proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent educational qualification.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience of Finance, Manufacturing and Distribution.
- Demonstrated Stakeholder engagement.
What you'll get in return
- Salary between £60,000 - £70,000
- Company benefits
- Chance to work for a global market leading company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.