Reed Education work in partnership with Lancashire County Council (Lancashire Teaching Agency) and we are now recruiting for Primary, Secondary & SEN Teaching Assistants to join our team in the Burnley area.
• Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant? Do you hold a Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 or HLTA qualification
• Are you available at least 2 days a week and able to travel around the local area?
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
• Recent experience of working in primary, secondary or SEN schools and knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Experience in EYFS, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 or Key Stage 5
• Experience working as whole class support, small groups and one-to-one support, including supporting pupils with various SEN.
• Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
• A passion for working with children
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Commitment to Safeguarding
In return, what we will offer you:
• Paid in line with LCC
Level 1 - £10.57 per hour
Level 2 - £11.00 per hour
Level 3 - £12.63 per hour
HLTA - £14.80 per hour
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on Teaching Assistant roles/positions
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check