£25-£33k (dep on experience)
I'm currently working with a reputable and established agency operating across B2B and B2C sectors. They are currently in search of an experienced SEO Manager to join their team. This person will be able to make an immediate impact with their clients and whilst agency experience isn't essential, someone who can juggle workloads and have experience managing a number of projects at once would be a good fit.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategy for clients
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximisation, collaborating with Content Marketing team
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Carry out web audits (including monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs)
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Suggest improvements for SEO process and productivity, optimising campaign delivery
- Excellent on and offsite knowledge, including at least 2 years in a similar SEO role
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Problem solver with a result's focused approach
Interviews can be arranged immediately for the right candidates.