Digital Marketing Apprentice
Your Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship in Widnes
You will be working for a Digital Marketing Agency based in Widnes. As a Digital apprentice you will work under the Digital Marketing Manager to support the marketing strategy and will learn and develop your skills in order to build a strong, multi-platform online presence in order to drive leads into the business.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Apprentice:
- Managing existing websites
- Managing online sales
- Use of eCommerce platforms
- Marketing, websites improvement and management
- Expanding product range
Interested? This Apprenticeship's qualifying requirements
- Grades A-C in GCSE Maths & English Language (can include equivalent e.g. Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels)
- Prepared to commit to a 15-month digital marketing apprenticeship
- Able to demonstrate previous design work
Typical work hours
Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
What kind of training will you receive?
Training will take place in our classroom locations, online and face to face with our mentors. Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you skills.
As a NowSkills Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be assigned a supportive and well experienced Digital Marketing tutor who will provide tasks and targets to you to help you obtain the best possible grade.
Qualifications you will receive (varies with the employer's projects)
- Digital Marketer Level 3 (awarded by the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in the Principles of Coding
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles
Launch your career in IT as a Digital Marketing Apprentice and APPLY TODAY!