Our client aims to connect and protect business and society. They enable organisations to share sensitive data through one trustworthy digital platform. They adopt distributed ledger technology (DLT), to deliver a cyber secure platform for organisations to collaborate on secure reliable data. S
We would love to speak with individuals who have:
- 4+ years of development experience in IT Industries
- 2+ years hands-on architecture, design and implementation experience of building blockchain/DLT products from scratch
- Experience of developing DLT/blockchain products with minimum two use cases implemented as PoC/Pilot and/or Production
- Expertise on distributed computing, algorithms, cryptography, cybersecurity, consensus protocols and smart contracts
- SDK's - designing and building Software Development Kits and associated portals and building developer relationships
- Identity and Access Management - OAuth2, Digital Identities
- Enterprise Integration - Specifically B2B software integration via webservices
- Information and Data Integration - meta data models, data transformation, data translation
- API's and microservices
- Knowledge of symmetric and public-private key cryptography.
Ideally you will be familiar with the following:
- The .NET Framework
- Verified credentials
What we can offer you:
- Remote working with full flexibility
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- A discretionary equity-based incentive plan
- An employee referral program.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.