Do you have got a solid grasp of how real estate investment works in the beds sector? Are you confident in you modelling abilities? Then maybe you're looking to work for a company which can validate your expertise and help you achieve career success?
My client is the gold-standard for investment advisory in the living sector - they're a tight-knit team of elite investment professionals operating within one of the world's top advisory firms, and they are looking for a skilled modeller who wants to level up.Day-to-day:
- Provide investment analysis and projections for a pipeline of complex real-estate financing and development projects
- DCF modelling, calculating IRR's, NVP's and returns on high value loans
- Provide analysis for investment portfolios, joint-ventures and new acquisitions
- Create and maintain bespoke financial models
- Liaising with 3rd parties, lenders, institutions and presenting to clients
- 2:1 or higher in a Finance, Maths or Real-estate based Degree
- Experience operating in Real Estate investments, particularly debt and development
- Financial modelling experience:
- Advanced Excel
- Discounted Cash Flows, IRR's and NPV's
- Building bespoke models (scratch builds and modifying templates)
- Scenario based analysis
- Confident and outgoing personality
This role is paying circa £45,000 depending on experience, with great corporate benefits and bonus.