ProTalent are currently working with a fast growing, hugely respected accountancy firm in Brighton to recruit a new Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager / Manager.
- Established in the early 90's and has enjoyed continuous growth ever since
- There are ow 4 directors and a team of more than 20 based in their office in Brighton
- The firm offer a wide range of business advisory and accountancy services
- They are committed to continued growth and have a dedicated marketing and business development function
- They continue to enjoy growth even in a pandemic!
- A progressive Assistant Manager role with a clear pathway for progression
- A varied role of 50% Audit & 50% Accounts & Tax
- Helping to manage and develop a team of trainee chartered accountants
- Responsibility in terms of managing a client portfolio
- Reporting directly to the 3 Corporate Department Directors
- Responsibility for billing, recovery and productivity targets
- Coaching & training in business development - with the aim of giving you confidence in your ability to cross sell the firms services to existing clients and help win new client work
The successful applicant:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Recent audit experience up to review level across a number of sectors
- Experience of accounting and corporation tax compliance work up to review level
- A basic level of personal tax knowledge
- The ability to help manage a small team of trainee and support them in developing their skills
- Effective communication with team members and clients
- A strong work ethic and 'can-do' attitude
- Enthusiastic and ambitious ? ?
Whats on offer:
A competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- CPD and payment of your professional subscriptions
- Regular social events and an established Wellbeing programme
- Working from home arrangements including a laptop and screens
- Attendance at networking events - virtual and actual.
- 35 days holiday, including Bank holidays
- Group life insurance cover ?
Thank you for your interest.