Our client is a growing Ecommerce business, there operational focus is centred on creating an effortless digital customer journey with a product delivered through a simple, scalable service and supply chain platform.
The Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering marketing across a number channels looking at both new client acquisition as well as in-life client communication - this will include brand, client communication and campaigns.
You will define how to talk to and care for customers and how to bring customers' voices to life.The role:
- Produce new marketing materials, e.g. customer/internal communications and marketing collateral.
- Absorb the new strategic plan to ensure communications are aligned to company goals.
- Act as a liaison, trusted counsellor and partner to internal stakeholders and functional teams to gather stories from across the business.
- Continuously develop and activate the corporate narrative with key media and other stakeholders, and across internal channels
- Crisis and issues management.
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- A swift, analytical approach to problems.
- Ability to work independently, but also able play a key role in a busy, agile and lively team.
- Tech savvy -experienced in using tech solutions to improve communications.
- Experience working with big brands and start-up or scale-up experience would be preferable.
- B2C marketing capability.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to
Our client's use us as we are specialist recruiters within our sectors, If you are thinking of applying for this role then please only do so if you have relevant sector experience. We are receiving a high number of applications and unfortunately cannot respond to everyone.