AJ Chambers are working on a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Assistant Manager to join a progressive and growing accountancy practice in High Wycombe.
In this role, you will work as part of an established team on a mixed portfolio of clients across various sectors. You will get great exposure to both audit and accounts and will share responsibility for supervising and developing junior members of staff.
* Plan, control, and review client work to ensure that the jobs are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible by allocating the resources available
* Briefing staff on the client and the nature of its business; carrying out debrief and providing feedback at the end of assignments
* Ensuring a detailed plan is completed by the Senior, including the information they will need to approach the Audit work, details of potential anomalies, any difficulties that have been encountered during previous Audits
* Reviewing all work received, ensuring any issues are referred back to the audit staff for completion
The Ideal Candidate:
* ACA or ACCA qualified, with 2-3 year post qualification experience
* Experience supervising staff members
* Keen to learn and to take on new challenges
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit Assistant Manager - High Wycombe