Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a growing and reputable Technology company whose technology makes a real impact in their market?
Due to expansion our client is looking to grow their team and are looking for an experienced Product Manager that enjoys combining technology and client engagement in this newly created role. This supportive and engaging team offer a flexible working environment with the opportunity to use your skills and experience to really add value to their clients and process. If you are looking to play a vital role in the growth of reputation of this business, we would be interested in speaking to you.
As the Product Manager you will have:
• Experience of leading Agile Meetings
• Experience of stakeholder and client engagement
• Knowledge of Agile techniques
• A technical background, NodeJS, PHP, My SQL, Redis
• Experience in the designing of new products
• Experience of working with multiple teams
As the Product Manager you will be:
• Identifying and engaging with teams across the business
• Producing specification and user stories
• Assessing the operation of new features and upgrades
• Collaborating with the Team to resolve problems
• Ensuring the technical requirements are available
• Carrying out Backlog Management using JIRA
If you are looking for a dynamic organisation that encourage and support their people then this Product Manager role would be of interest to you. To apply for the Product Manager position please get in touch or email us today. Please contact us on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
By applying for this Product Manager post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or 'like' us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency