White Goods Engineer - Surrey (up to £28,000)
My client were founded over 15 years ago and have a number of qualified experienced engineers covering the South Of England, installing/repairing various white goods.
They're looking to add to their team with another experience white goods engineer to cover around the Oxford to Reading area.
* Service, repair & fault finding of various White Goods
* Be self-reliant
* Manage your allocated work
* Demonstrate pride and effort in any task undertaken
* Excellent communication skills
* Must have at least 2 years experience in repairing domestic appliances such as washing
machines, cookers, tumble dryers, dishwashers,and fridge freezers.
* Knowledge of Refrigeration systems
* Valid UK Driving Licence
My client are paying a basic salary of up to £28,000. They have left the salary details up for negotiation at interview stage.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy