Our client, an excellent school in Newcastle, are looking for a full-time Teacher of Computing and ICT
to start in Feb 2021.
The successful candidate will be required to teach Computing
to students in Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
As a fully qualified Computing and ICT Teacher
, you will :-
- Have experience delivering Computing and ICT across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 (A Level and BTEC).
- Be a highly effective classroom teacher with an accepted teaching qualification.
- Have a passion for your subject that is evident within your teaching.
- Be committed to raising standards
- Be dedicated and able to work as part of a team
To be considered for the role of a Computing and ICT Teacher
, an enhanced DBSCertificate
will need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
In return for this great opportunity, you will receive a highly competitive daily rate, excellent support and guidance from your own personal consultant. Please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education
or contact the Newcastle Office.M2 Education
is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers and support staff across the North of England. M2 Education
is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.