Pure are pleased to be recruiting a Head of Commercial Finance for a leading international company based in Central Essex. Our client is experiencing continued growth in there specialist market and the role is to act as a true business partner and play a pivotal role in delivering commercial support that will enable to the business to grow and improve performance.
The role is a truly commercially focused role working with the CFO, Divisional MD's and managing two direct reports.
The successful candidate will be experienced in a commercially focused role and have an in depth understanding and knowledge of contracts and the contractual process within a project environment.
Key responsibilities: -
• Finance partner to the Divisional MD's and other key stakeholders to support significant growth plans
• Member of the Group Leadership Team
• To provide commercial finance support to the project teams and contracts managers to enable enhanced margin return
• Provide insight, analysis and recommendations on project performance and tenders for new business
• Support and provide short, medium and long term forecasting including cash flow
• Regular liaison with operational and commercial management to understand costs and provide challenge and support
The candidate: -
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with significant commercial experience
• Significant experience of budgeting and forecasting
• Experience of projects and project accounting under IFRS
• Experience of developing Excel based financial modelling
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information at all levels and to non-finance people
If you would like further information on this opportunity then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions in Chelmsford, Essex.