Calling all PPC Account Managers! A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a fast-growing full-service digital marketing business based in Lancashire!
Our client specialises in a magnitude of bespoke ecommerce disciplines from website builds, PPC, SEO, social media and Google Shopping. Due to a period of rapid growth, they are looking for PPC Account Manager who is strategic and analytical with a creative flare. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role and be competent with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and IBM Coremetrics.
In return for your hard work you will enjoy a surplus of benefits such as a generous bonus, free parking, training and development opportunities and a vibrant working culture!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the PPC Account Manager:
- Improve clients PPC accounts
- Carrying out competitor research and analysis
- Constantly assessing search term reports
- Continually carryout ongoing keyword research, expansion and optimisation
- Monitor and analyse key statistics in order to make improvements
- Create new ads, ad formats and extensions
- Produce reports for senior management using Excel and Google Data Studio
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years' experience as a PPC Account Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Develop strong professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Target-driven and able to work to tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of website analytics, conversions and customer acquisition
- Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and IBM Coremetrics is vital
- Experience conducting paid social campaigns
- Highly enthusiastic and diligent
- Able to make recommendations through analysis of data
- Excellent managerial skills
- Eager to learn and stay up to date with all the latest digital trends
- A full driving licence is highly advantageous
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.