I am delighted to be partnering with a well-established and highly regarded local business seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their growing team in a key role to provide financial management and business support to a variety of clients.
Key responsibilities include:
• To assist clients in their day to day accounting operations to include ordering,
invoicing, bank reconciliations, journal processing and VAT returns
• To provide advice support and guidance in budget preparation, monitoring and reporting
• To assist in the preparation of statutory financial returns
• To review internal control systems, identifying any weaknesses and providing recommendations for improvement
• To assist in medium term financial planning
• To support in the production of management accounts
• To support in the preparation of year end account preparation and closure
• To manage projects on client's behalf
• To oversee personnel function to include preparation of contracts, recruitment, and payroll
• Conduct business reviews to ensure effective delivery of support services
• To ensure best value is achieved on all purchases by carrying out procurement reviews
• To provide telephone support to offer general financial and business support, advice and guidance
The successful candidate will be AAT qualified with a thorough knowledge of company accounting to include the preparation of statutory and management accounts and day to day accounts processing and reconciliation. You will possess strong communication and ICT skills, be self-motivated with high levels of accuracy and be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
For further information please contact Laura Vatter on .