Senior Product AnalystLeisure Industry£42k PA + 10% annual bonusHertfordshire (currently fully remote)
My client, a UK owned and operated leisure business, are looking for a proactive and determined Senior Product Analyst to join their team. Despite the year that had been, this business has managed to hit targets and build out teams, all while growing their market presence through the focus on digital.
As Senior Product Analyst, you will deliver best in class digital insight across one of the business's most identifiable brands. Responsible for embedding the digital product structure, you will work in close collaboration with product managers, to ensure the seamless development of both sites and apps. In addition, you will be responsible for data integrity and tracking implementation, so an understanding of development is required. This role is data, analytics and insights focused, so a numerate and highly analytical mindset is absolutely key to succeed.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must demonstrate:
- 3-5 years experience in digital analytics, with exposure to digital product in a product optimisation/agile environment
- Stakeholder management ability - to educate, to motivate, to inspire and challenge
- The ability to interpret data effectively & efficiently
- A keenness to learn new tools and systems
- Experience with most major tools, including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience in AB and MVT testing
- Experience in SQL and/or BigQuery is highly desired
This business is fast-moving, and requires someone with a gravitas to drive projects from start to finish, with a true sense of autonomy.