Interim Accountant - 9 Month FTC - Central Cheltenham - Great Scope - Immediate Start Your new company
A unique organisation at the heart of Cheltenham with operations across the UK are looking to appoint a hands on Group accountant on a 9 month FTC basis to cover a Maternity leave.Your new role
To provide direct assistance to the Group Financial Controller on all accounting and financial control matters
- Prepare Fixed Asset note for statutory accounts
- Support Group FC with Group wide tax. Eg consolidation of tax pack responses
- Ownership of Group chart of accounts
- Audit - Manage Group Client Assistance Schedule/Prepared By Client list
- Review and approve the finance centre control accounts
- Review VAT return and VAT control account reconciliations prior to submission.
- Investigate and resolve areas of complexity were necessary
- Month end controls process
- Identify and implement process, controls and compliance improvements - across the Group and finance centre
This hands on role will be responsible for the timely production of management accounts for group consolidation on a monthly basis.What you'll need to succeedYou will be skilled in hands on finance and have had experience at hitting the ground running in a fast paced organisation. You will be either qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or Qualified by Experience with relevant experience. Be available for a 9 month contract and willing to start immediately. The role will be FT M-F with parking available.
What you'll get in return
For this hands on role, you will be offered a salary of between £35,000-£40,000 per annum for a 9 month basis with remote working available initially.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.