A new role to an exciting growing business within the homewares industry! You will put your own stamp on the business with this Digital Marketing Manager position, managing the digital agency, setting budgets, targets and KPIs to ensure maximum account optimisation and much more!Client Details
My client is a well known British made homewares brand, based in Wiltshire looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to their marketing team.Description
- Manage the digital agency, setting budgets, targets and KPIs to ensure maximum account optimisation.
- Oversee the set-up of new PPC account, assisting with keyword research and preparing ad copy.
- Identify key areas for online sales growth, be that product, location or customer-specific.
- Analysis and presentation of performance data.
- Implement social media strategies (paid and organic) and build the brand's social following across all channels.
- Increase leads by building customer database.
- Compile and send email campaigns.
- Improve online SEO to maximise organic traffic.
- Explore new media, social and tech opportunities to ensure we're leading the way with our digital strategy.
- Minimum two years hands-on PPC search, Google Shopping and/or paid social experience.
- Experience with ad and analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Instagram/Facebook Business Manager, etc.).
- Must be comfortable managing budgets of all sizes, as well as supervising external agencies.
- Must have experience of working with an ECRM platform (Dotdigital, Hubspot, Mailchimp etc) and creating successful email campaigns.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills essential.
- Full time
- 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch (37.5 hours per week)
- Free on site parking
- Great range of benefits