Systems Engineer - Biotechnology - Cambridge
After successfully closing a round of funding and moving into new state-of-the-art facilities in Cambridge, my client are looking to expand their Electronics team with a Systems Engineer.
This company have developed proprietary technology that is revolutionary and has immense potential applications across biotech and pharmaceuticals. If successful, you will take ownership for implementing excellent systems engineering practices across all workflows, throughout the entire product lifecycle, all the way through to commercialisation. Even though this role is grounded in Electronics, an interest in Embedded Systems would be advantageous.Essential skills:
- Demonstrable experience applying systems engineering lifecycle processes (e.g. V-model, spiral, waterfall)
- Accurately capturing Requirements from the customer liaison team and technical leaders in the business
- Prior experience using a Requirements Management tool (e.g. DOORS, Enterprise Architect, ReqView)
- Risk analysis and management
- Verification and validation of design solutions to agreed requirements
- Background in electronic engineering or embedded systems
- Product development background in a highly regulated industry
- Model based systems engineering experience
This role would be well suited for an ambitious Systems Engineer that is looking to join a company in an exciting phase of growth, where you will see at first-hand the impact of your work. If you are talented, inquisitive and ambitious, then please contact Jamie Fisher at TEC Partners for more details.