A fantastic opportunity to work for a global manufacturing business, overseeing the Ecommerce and Digital Marketing channels for the European regions.
The role will be responsible for developing the digital channels to increase sales revenue across Europe.
Michael Page are recruiting on behalf of a global manufacturing business that are looking to increase their sales revenue within Europe through Ecommerce channels and be based in their Coventry offices.
The Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager role with involve:
- Developing and implementing the omni-channel shopping experience across Europe to strengthen brand loyalty, retention and grow sales
- Working with European stakeholders to grow the brand through ecommerce
- Identifying and implementing an ecommerce infrastructure
- Managing the online content across websites and external platforms
- Working with external partners to identify digital needs
- Outlining and implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Using insights and analytics tools to track and drive performance
- Utilising emerging technologies where appropriate to improve performance and sales
- Set up the ecommerce platforms for long-term, sustainable growth
In order to be considered for the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager role, you must have:
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies across various channels
- Successfully implemented Amazon as a sales platform, and have the ability to drive growth
- Experience in Google Ads campaigns, social media management and website management
- The flexibility and ability to travel across Europe as and when required
The Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to join a growing international business that are embarking on a very exciting new adventure.
The role will be standalone initially, so will be very hands on, however there will be an opportunity to grow a team.