Are you comfortable with excel, re-arranging and manipulating large amounts of data?
Are you immediately avaialble to start a role?
If so, i'd love to hear form you. I have a 6 month contract role on offer!
Walters People are currently looking to recruit a Finance Administrator, who has strong excel skills and is comfortable looking at, re-arranging and classifying large amounts of data. There is a 6 month conract on offer working for a globally recognised brand.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Carrying out administrative tasks relating to the balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Updating data tables in response to change requests.
- Respond to internal email queries relating to reconciliation accounts.
- Create reconciliation MI reports.
- Ad hoc duties as requested.
This will suit someone who is competent with excel to pivot table and v look up level. Is comfortable working with large amounts of data and has strong attention to detail. Studying towards or having an Accounting background or qualification such as AAT would be an advantage.
This is a temporary contract for at least 6 months and will be work from home initially due to the current pandemic. The office is based in Milton Keynes so you must be able to commute in when the offices re-open.
Walters People can pay up to £11.50per hour + holiday pay for this role depending on experience.