Continuous Improvement Manager
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Edinburgh to recruit for a Continuous Improvement Manager in the Public Sector on a temporary until March 2021 with potential extension.
Due to current circumstances this role will be based remotely.
Day rate: £400 - £450 (Inside IR35)Description:
To input into the delivery of a forward look continuous improvement plan, which requires key deliverables by end of March 2021 in the first instance.Essential
- Strong oral and written communications; ability to draft documentation succinctly and in plain English
- Experience of engaging with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify and analyse options and make recommendations
- Delivering high quality documentation within identified timescales for different audiences
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience of working on a Continuous Improvement programme of work