Demob Job Reference: J4105
Job Title: Field Support Technician
Location: Watford/Gerrard's Cross/Slough/Camberley
Salary: £23,500 + Unsocial Hours Allowance + Van + Benefits
Our client is currently recruiting for a Field Support Technician who will be ideally situated in the South between Watford, Gerrard's Cross, Slough, Camberley or close surrounding areas. Please note this is an initial fixed term contract for 6 months, with a very strong likelihood the position will become permanent.
SALARY - £23,500 + UNSOCIAL HOURS ALLOWANCE + VAN, UNIFORM, TOOLS, MOBILE PHONE PROVIDED, PENSION SCHEME, HOLIDAYS.
THIS ROLE IS WORKING A 4 ON/4 OFF SHIFT PATTERN ROTATING 12 HOUR SHIFTS OF 5.30AM - 5.30PM AND 11.30AM - 11.30PM.
Field Support Technician Responsibilities:
- Carry out all preventative service and repairs of ticketing equipment to defined standards.
- Deal with basic PC related problems and set up PC for system operation.
- Carry out installation tasks on Rail ticketing equipment.
- Communicate with all levels of staff, both verbally and written.
- Complete all documentation on time, to agreed company standards.
Field Support Technician Requirements:
- Electrical/Electronic or engineering background and will hold a relevant electrical qualification i.e. NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- A Mechanical background will be considered but you must have electrical skills.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical wiring diagrams.
- Hold full clean driving licence.
NOTE - Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force