NP Group are delighted to be supporting our market leading Private Equity client in identifying a Fund Accountant to join their expanding team.
Working with a an impressive Fund Controller, the successful candidate will also gain extensive exposure to senior stakeholders throughout the firm and gain the opportunity to support the CFO on key projects.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Review and conduct variance analysis on monthly reporting packs received from administrator's
* Assist in the preparation of reporting documents for both internal and external stakeholders of the firm's Closed-end Investment Company and the Funds
* Assisting with the preparation of calculations and documentation in relation to capital calls and distributions
* Preparing fund facility compliance certificates, covenant tests, and forecasting covenants
* Assisting with investor relations queries and preparing specific investor reports
* Control and update of the iLevel system ensuring input accuracy and continuous improvement
* Audit information preparation, responding to audit queries and supporting the team in managing the audit process
* Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement
* Excellent problem-solving skills, being able to understand what is needed and how to deliver the required output
* Ability to build relationships and manage a range of suppliers and internal stakeholders
* Adept at multitasking and managing conflicting priorities whilst ensuring accurate output and delivering against deadlines
As a recently qualified chartered accountant (ACA), you will have trained with a reputable firm (most likely top 10) and gained experience auditing clients within Private Equity, Asset Management or broader Financial Services.
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.