6 months fixed term contract, Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Clerk Your new company
This successful global manufacturing company based in Newton Aycliffe have a need for an experienced Accounts Payable /Purchase Ledger clerk to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.Your new role
In this exciting new role as an Accounts Payable Administrator you will be responsible for the effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations in relation to Invoice processing. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following deliverables:
What you'll need to succeed
- Review all invoices for appropriate 3 way matching and prepare batches of invoices for processing and address unmatched invoices
- Maintain a comprehensive log of invoices received
- Verify accuracy of postings to supplier accounts GL accounts and cost centres
- Manage all elements of supplier accounts, include:
- Set up and maintain supplier account master
- Organise reconciliation of supplier statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of supplier account and solve outstanding transactions
- Verify sales invoice applications raised by the business and create sales invoices
- Generate recharge and other invoices to Hitachi group companies
- Assist in month end closing
- Scan and file all necessary financial documents including invoices.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
High volume processing experience is essential to the role and SAP is desirable. The successful candidate needs to be available for an immediate start.What you'll get in return
An attractive salary and benefits package is offered for the role.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.