Development Programme ManagerNottingham£39,151 - £43,224 per annum35 per week, full timeFixed term maternity cover until February 2022
Are you an excellent communicator with demonstrable experience in financial planning and development programme administration? Apply to become our client's Development Programme Manager today!
Our client is one of the largest locally based housing organisations in the East Midlands. Across the region they manage over 9,000 homes; house more than 15,000 tenants; provide over 1,500 bed spaces for people with support/care needs, in over 250 properties; and provide more than 950,000 hours of care and support each year.
Their Housing Development team is seeking an experienced professional who is preferably AAT qualified or equivalent to take a lead role in managing the finance activities for the Association including cash flow forecasting and external customer development programmes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is finance and IT savvy to build their existing skills and experience in a forward thinking and diverse organisation.THE TEAM:
Together they deliver around 300 new homes every year and their housing development services are also available to local authorities and external partners. They are currently working from home during the pandemic, so it is important that you are comfortable with working by yourself and you are motivated to engage with others to provide an excellent service. They are a friendly team who are expanding and they are currently recruiting a Development Programme Finance Officer alongside this opportunity whom you will people manage.Are you ready to hit the ground running?
As their Development Programme Manager, you will be resilient, creative and possess good negotiating and problem solving skills. You will be fully supported throughout the fixed term contract with your training and development to get up straight up to speed so that you feel at ease and enjoy the role.
Good knowledge of Homes England capital funding system and current issues relating to housing development is advantageous as you will be required to input, monitor and record information in support of Strategic Partnership bidding and grant funding from Homes England. You will have the ability to use high level functionality of MS spreadsheets, databases and related applications to retrieve and manipulate complex data and experience of the use of development appraisal management systems. It is important that you have great interpersonal skills and can build excellent relations with colleagues and customers.Have they grabbed your attention? Here is a flavour of your duties and responsibilities:
In return for your valuable skills, knowledge and experience they can offer you a fantastic benefits package:
- Acting as lead officer for the development team in use of I.T solutions to manage the development programme.
- Responsibility for Strategic Partnership compliance Audit.
- Leading on all grant funding applications to Homes England including Strategic Partnership and Blue Skies Consortium bidding on behalf of the business and external clients.
- Responsibility for preparing the weekly and monthly financial reports for the Association and external clients
- Responsibility for ensuring Association compliance with all necessary legal funding requirements associated with this role.
Working days and hours:
- c36.5 days leave a year with additional 2 days after 5 years' service
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £875 per year on your routine healthcare costs e.g. Dentist, opticians etc.
- Company Pension Scheme options with contributions matched by the business, includes life assurance cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Free enhanced DBS check where applicable
- £250 for successful referral of a friend/family member to work with them
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Great learning & development and qualification opportunities
- Discounted bus passes and gym membership, discounts and cashback at major retailers
- Free access to employee Advice Line; offering a 24-hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors
You will work 35 hours per week Monday to Friday - they value your time and want you to still enjoy your personal plans and commitments outside of work.
Colleagues wishing to apply for a secondment until February 2022 or whenever the substantive post holder returns from maternity must get approval from their line manager in advance of their application to ensure that they can be released from their role.
They may close the vacancy early if they have sufficient interest.As an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) groups and disabled candidates. As part of their LGBT + Allies Programme, they also welcome applications from members of the LGBT + community and encourage inclusivity in the workplace.
#Development #Housing #ProgrammeManager