What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Support various enclosing machines, including but not limited to CMC JWR30K Continuous Enclosing machines, BOWE Fusion Continuous and Sheet Fed machines and NEOPOST 200, 1200 and Full format Sheet Fed enclosing machines
- To maintain/repair specified machines
- Complete consumables stock and reorder of used parts for the machines
- Maintain machinery to required Housekeeping standard
- Ensure enclosing and integrity quality standards are achieved and maintained on the machines
- Adhere to company processes and production methods.
About Capita Document & Information Services
- Successful, proven track record within a continuous production environment or similar
- Good verbal and communication skills
- PC Literacy is preferable
- A willingness to learn new skills for both experienced and trainee roles flexible in outlook
- An ability to work as part of a team in a busy environment
- An ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- A willingness to work overtime as and when required
Capita Document & Information Services (CDIS) is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We help our clients transform the way information flows through their organisations, offering a range of integrated services that can enable your organisation to dramatically improve how a huge stream of information is input, handled, archived, and then output and communicated by your business.What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of up to £35k
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.