Our client, a leading service provider, are recruiting an L&D Manager to lead their training function. You will be responsible for leading all areas of L&D to support the continued development of employees. You will lead a small team of 3 L&D professionals to help deliver a comprehensive range of training to support the organisation's overall strategy. Key duties will include:-
Experience and Qualifications
- Ensure the design and delivery of a wide range of training to ensure employee's are fully supported in their continued development
- Work with the HR leadership team to ensure employee's learning plan's are in line with the corporate plan
- Work in partnership with the department heads to ensure you manage resources, skills mix and development, and programme deliverables across the whole team
- Work with appropriate external suppliers to build internal knowledge, capability and capacity.
- Act as lead for the organisational learning across a wide range of programmes
- CIPD or equivalent training qualification desirable
- Knowledge and experience of managing a small team
This is a full time, permanent position that will offer flexible working arrangements. You must be able to travel to other Southern based locations (when restrictions are eventually lifted).