Senior Care Assistant (DAYS or NIGHTS) - 38.5 hours - £9.72/hr - Penwortham, Preston - Permanent
***Rated Good by the CQC***
Roles Available (Permanent)
* DAYS - Working a "3 on, 3 off" 12 hour shift rota, 8am-8pm.
* NIGHTS - Working a "3 on, 3 off" 12 hour shift rota, 8pm-8am.
You will be joining a fantastic group of care homes, whose person-centred approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
The care home is a large, modern 84 bed residential home and you will be tasked with assisting with the resident's care plan, supervising the caring team, delivering the highest standards of personalised care to residents. Ensure that at all times residents are treated with respect and dignity, and that individual's rights to privacy, dignity, independence and choice are met.
* Experience of working in an elderly care/nursing home environment
* NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care (Essential)
* Supervisory/leadership skills
This is a fantastic opportunity, please apply online in the first instance. Please note due to the expected high level of applications, if you do not hear back within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful