Orbia Advance Corporation is a Purpose-led company with big aspirations. We are out to advance life around the world while maximizing value to our shareholders, customers and employees. The Company is passionate about the topics that define how people will live and thrive tomorrow: the future of cities, buildings, agriculture, and materials. Orbia Advance Corporation has five business groups which offer innovative solutions across multiple industries including building and infrastructure, data communications, chemicals and more. In 2018, Orbia Advance Corporation bought a majority stake in Israeli-based Netafim, the world's leader in drip irrigation, and is helping the world 'grow more with less' as it helps to solve food and water scarcity. Orbia Advance Corporation has operations in 41 countries with more than 22,000 employees.
We started as a producer of commodities and have evolved to become a provider of innovative solutions that address the global issues of rapid urbanization, water and food scarcity, and a growing and aging population. We're already a global leader in Polymers, Fluor, Building & Infrastructure, Datacom, and Precision Irrigation. We have embarked on a CEO-led transformation, as part of our journey to become a truly purpose-led, future fit company.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and proactive Marketing Communications Manager to join our team, to develop winning, integrated campaigns and support our future ambitious growth plans. Responsible for the Below Ground portfolio, the successful candidate will work across the full marketing communications mix, leading local campaigns and activating EMEA wide initiatives to drive measurable results. Working as part of an innovative and experienced team with established brands and great products, this is a role where you can really make a difference. This opportunity incorporates both end-user and trade marketing, so you'll be managing multiple projects across the whole customer journey. You will work with stakeholders within the business, along with some great agencies and suppliers to deliver the communications plan and drive awareness, acquisition and retention strategies.
This is a wide and varied role and some of the accountabilities are outlined here;
* Responsible for developing and activating marketing campaigns and strategies for Foul Water, Clay and Stormwater with a focus on specification and contractor markets
* Working closely with global marketing colleagues, local Product Managers, Industry Bodies and external suppliers
* Working with our Events and Trade Marketing Executive to develop and execute Merchant Campaigns for the Below Ground product offering
* Managing propositions for the Below Ground elements of the loyalty scheme
* Budgeting responsibility for Below Ground activities
* Creating collateral, technical information and sales resources to support the growth of the product ranges and engaging with digital campaign to create online assets and content
* Managing agencies and suppliers for Below Ground activity
* Working with the digital team to ensure full integration of campaigns across all channels
* Working with our Ireland Marketing Communications Manager to create below ground campaigns for Ireland
* Liaising with the Senior Marketing Communications Manager to ensure a cohesive and co-ordinated annual communications plan is in place across all Wavin communications activity
* Creating strategies to enhance the Wavin brand and reputation through PR and thought-leadership initiatives
* Creating effective use and growth of the CRM Database
* Ensuring Database protection compliance
We're keen to hear from applicants who are positive, self-motivated team players with first-rate relationship building skills who can multi-task effectively and work at pace.
Our ideal candidate would have experience across a full range of marketing activities including collateral development, exhibitions and events, customer research, PR and media relations.
With a good understanding of digital marketing techniques and a passion for marketing communications and brand management, we want to talk to you if you can demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to interpret technical data and have previously developed and implemented integrated campaigns with measurable KPIs. If you have channel or trade marketing experience, or a construction industry background, please get in touch.
A CIM or other related professional qualification is desirable but not essential.
In return, we can offer you an excellent opportunity for development working within a strong, supportive Marketing Team.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 9 December 2020. First stage interviews will take place virtually from 15 December 2020 with second stage interviews taking place at our Chippenham site from 6 January 2021.
Our Global brands: Dura-Line, Koura Global, Vestolit, Netafim, Alphagary, Wavin.
They offer a broad range of value added solutions and finished products that contribute to customers' success and ultimate improve the quality of life for people around the world. Along its commitment to good citizenship, Orbia Advance Corporation delivers Total Value to customers, employees and investors worldwide, every day