Science Teacher - LiverpoolJanuary 2021Are you a Science Teacher looking for a new role?
Academics are currently supporting a GOOD & OUTSTANDING schools based in Liverpool and we are looking to recruit a Science Teacher to work on either a short term or long term basis within these schools covering both planned and unplanned absences with start dates from January 2021.
You will be teaching Science across KS3 & KS4 and will have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons which allows pupils of all abilities to access the curriculum.As a Science Teacher working through Academics you will also need:
In return from Academics you will receive:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Excellent subject knowledge
- A positive can-do attitude and be able to hit the ground running
- To provide recent references
- A enhanced DBS check registered to the update service or be willing to get one
- Excellent daily rates of pay
- A Specialist and dedicated consultant who will endeavour to meet all of your needs
- The opportunity to be a part of an incredible team
- FREE online CPD training
- Access to permanent positions
To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Ellesmere Port or Warrington office to complete the safeguarding checks and have a clear enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or be willing to get one.
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.