We are looking to add to our Marketing team with a talented Web Developer who will work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop a stronger digital presence for the Police Mutual Group.
You will be responsible for the development of the Police and Forces Mutual websites and must be able to build both front end and back end solutions in line with requirements.Within this role you will:
What we need from you:
- Work with the Digital, Marketing and Product teams to develop the next stage of Police Mutual's digital landscape
- Work with an existing codebase, and ensure the quality and security of it
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to ensure that briefs are successfully achieved
- Work closely with the Test team to ensure the development is fully tested before launch
- Identify, report and mitigate security and performance issues
What's in it for you...
- Exposure to both front end and back end development
- C# + Asp.Net MVC (using Razor) + WebAPI
- SQL + Entity Framework
- React + Typesript
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- CMS experience. Umbraco is desirable but not essential
- Experience in the following technologies would be an advantage:
- Other front-end frameworks
- Python + Machine Learning/NLP tools (Scikit-learn/Gensim/Tensorflow etc)
- DevOps tools
We're just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by a competitive holiday allowance (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks - an employee Wellbeing platform which hosts a number of valuable wellbeing initiatives such as our EAP, tools and articles on emotional, financial and physical wellbeing and our fantastic internal recognition scheme.