CRM Manager - EdTech
£40,000 - £50,0000
A global education brand based in Central London are looking for CRM Manager to join their growing team. The business is investing heavily into Digital & CRM. You will report in to the Head of Digital and will have ownership of CRM campaigns across their diverse product range.
The company are expanding into new global markets, so you will have exposure to set up and execute global campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for someone with 4-8 years in CRM and Email Marketing to take on a new challenge, in a business that is doing incredibly well! They have also recently been ranked in the top 10 for Tech Startups!
- Scope, build, deploy and measure multiple campaigns, journeys and workflows across email and social media
- Maintain the content marketing calendar and define content requirements in collaboration with the Head of Digital Marketing, product and design
- Work on segmentation projects for campaign targeting using their ESP and Campaign Management tool
- Work on the trigger campaigns across the database
- Check BAU email campaigns, and ensure they are fit for purpose
- Work with the Head of Digital create an engaging CRM strategy
Skills / Experience
- Experience in creating engaging email marketing campaigns
- Understanding of customer journeys and retention, acquisition and engagement
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Good team player, and confident presenting to stakeholders
- Interest in education or fintech
To apply, please send your CV to -