As Maintenance Engineer you would install, service, repair and maintain production machinery and equipment, of which a considerable amount is bespoke to the company. Working on mechanical, electrical, pneumatics systems supporting manufacturing operations.
* Respond immediately to production machinery breakdowns, fault finding and fixing faults.
* Ensure that all production assets meet the current Health & Safety legislation.
* Investigate ways to reduce overall maintenance costs within the organisation.
Knowledge of the following is desirable - Packaging Systems, Hot Melt Glue Systems, Conveyer Systems and Waterjet Cutting
* PLC Programming
* Knowledge / experience of working with controls, analysing faults and providing solutions.
* Experience of both reactive and preventative maintenance
* Experience of working with Moulding Machinery would be a distinct advantage
* Mechanical aptitude to be able to carry out mechanical repairs on equipment breakdowns.
* Must have logical approach to fault finding and a methodical approach to your work.
Please send an updated CV for more details on this Engineer role