Our client, a national manufacturing Company are looking to recruit an organised, professional and efficient PA/Accounts Assistant to join their established team.
Your main responsibility will be to provide PA/admin support to the Directors and assist the accounts/payroll and HR teams.
* ·PA/admin support to the Board of Directors
* ·Purchase & Sales Ledger duties
* ·Assist with weekly & monthly payroll
* ·Data reporting and KPI generation as well as supporting some of the business development activity to sustain performance in projects.
* ·Import/Export declarations, liaising with forwarding agents e.g. customers, warehouse, 3PL
* ·Plan and manage the daily and weekly UK transport requirements
* ·Extract and analyse system data (with Excel, BO, ERP) in order to identify and recommend improvements to supply chain metrics and performance standards
* ·Assist with project and ad hoc duties as and when required
You will be ambitious, self-motivated, focused, possess excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, have a high attention to detail together with the ability to manage the process of your own workload. You will have a background in accounts/payroll/PA .In addition, you will be proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel (ideally intermediate to advanced level).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative and forward thinking business. In return the company offers an excellent salary with and extensive benefits package including annual bonus, 25 days holiday, pension