Are you a Power Systems Engineer with experience working on high voltage (HV) / power distribution projects?
· Do you want to work for a forward-thinking, busy power distribution consultancy with an excellent reputation in the industry?
· Does the opportunity to learn new software packages and progress within the HV industry excite you?
This opportunity is with a successful power distribution consultancy that works on projects at voltage levels between 11kV and 132kV. They require a Power Systems Engineer to join their team of HV engineering experts. Their service offering comprises:
· General HV network / substation design
· New connections
· Protection studies and settings
· Power systems analysis
· Earthing design and studies
As Power Systems Engineer, this is what you'll do:
· Perform power systems analysis for a range of HV projects, this will include network modelling and loadflow analysis
A degree (or equivalent) in Power Systems or Electrical Engineering is required, as is previous experience as a Power Systems Engineer, with a background using at least one of the following pieces of software:
· SKM Power Tools
· ATP - EMTP
This fantastic opportunity to join a growing power distribution organisation will not be available for long so call Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy today