AJ Bell is one of the UK's largest investment platforms, with assets under administration exceeding £56.5 billion and more than 295,000 clients. Our award winning products include Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP), ISAs and Dealing Accounts.
The Digital Marketing Manager (Mobile Applications) is responsible for driving growth for AJ Bell's app solutions.
They will take ownership of the overall digital marketing and social media strategy for our apps, as well as being responsible for setting up, implementing and managing digital marketing and social media for the products. This is an exciting opportunity to shape marketing as we focus on new strategies to drive growth for our apps.
We're looking for someone who shows a willingness to get involved at all levels and take a flexible, hands on approach to launching apps and successful digital marketing strategies.
* Planning, managing and developing customer acquisition channels, devising highly creative digital campaigns and using new technologies to achieve growth for the product
* Managing and developing sales channels to ensure that they deliver optimal results in terms of customer numbers, return on investment and assets under management
* Ensuring that all promotions comply with the FCA Treating Customers Fairly and Financial Promotions rules, in particular, appropriate sign off processes have been adhered to
* Tracking acquisitions effectively and developing MI for all stakeholders to enable decision-making
* Developing insights into the behaviour of customers, leads and other potential customers and use these to drive the acquisition approach
* Selecting and on-boarding appropriate third-party suppliers or marketing agencies to support digital marketing strategy
Skills that are required:
* Experience leading digital marketing for a new-to-market app or financial services app
* Experience running digital PR campaigns for mobile apps or fintech companies
* Proven experience in digital marketing
* Experience creating and implementing a digital marketing strategy and managing a paid social or digital marketing budget
* Ability to run paid social campaigns including utilising Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager
* Stakeholder management
* Excellent written English
* Problem solving
Skills that are ideal:
* Knowledge of investment platform market and understanding of regulatory landscape
* Recognised digital marketing qualification(s)
* ASO and SEO best practice
* Experience running AB tests on apps
* Confident using Google Tag Manager, Analytics and Search Console and Google Ads including display, paid search and video campaigns
* Experience managing website content and email campaigns
* Numerate with good analytical skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* A keen interest in keeping up to date with the latest best practice in digital marketing
* People management skills would be an advantage, although this role currently has no direct reports
We know that sometimes you can't tick every single box and we don't want that to put you off applying. If you're passionate about digital marketing, excited to join the team here at AJ Bell, and have relevant skills and experience to bring to the table then we'd like to hear from you.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
* All the training and support you need in order to develop within your role,
* 26 days holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service, plus bank holidays,
* Discretionary annual bonus,
* Contributory pension scheme,
* Paid study support,
* Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, we have a great sense of pride in what we do and this is reflected in our guiding principles