Due to the expansion of the Account team, we are looking for a Databases Analyst.
They have a bespoke in-house CRM system with a large amount of different data. We are looking for someone to support their Finance Manager and Data Consultant in the extraction and analyses of the information they collect. The data can be of a financial nature, but you will also look at stock, customer and employee data.
This role needs someone who has a few years' experience working with databases such as Oracle or Access and with a mathematical, economic or statistical degree.
Main duties will include
* Collation of data from the CRM system and financial spreadsheets.
* Update, manage, and continuously improve Management Information database.
* Perform analyses on large datasets to provide insights to support sales, finance and strategy.
* Present data in a format for Managers and board consumption.
* Assist the wider team to investigate trends or errors in the data.
* Suggest improvements/efficiencies in the data collection and manipulation.
* Attend meetings with the wider team to discuss findings and further requirements.
You must have experience of managing databases (e.g. Microsoft Access, Oracle or MySQL)
If your skills suit this role, please apply on-line today
****Current restrictions mean that this role is WFH, but it will become a full-time, office-based appointment when allowed. Therefore, applications should only be made if you live within a daily commutable distance.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service