£12.50 - £14 per hour depending upon experience
*** January start available ***
Day shift available 6am - 2pm.
CNC TURNER (SETTER/OPERATOR)
The CNC Turner will work as part of a team to produce quality precision engineered components to detailed specifications within strict production timeframes and tight tolerances. This role would suit someone who enjoys working with complex precision components out of difficult to manufacture materials and has a number of years manufacturing experience.
THE CNC TURNER WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
* Setting and operating CNC turning and multi axis machines. Must have experience with 2 Axis machines.
* Speeds and feeds for different raw materials; controls; programming; safety and tooling
* Fanuc Programming
* Lean Manufacturing
* CMM inspection
We offer fixed shift patterns.
37.5 hours per week
DAY shift - Monday to Friday 06.00 - 14.00
* Approved overtime available at 1.5 x rate
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* 5% pension contribution
* Time off to attend medical appointments
* Discounted supermarket vouchers and cinema tickets through Edenred
* Long service awards
* Employee referral bonus
Helander are a trusted and recognised key provider of precision components and engineering solutions to the aerospace and defence, oil and gas and nuclear sectors. Helander has 40 years' experience working to the highest industry standards, controls and compliance.
Helander still operates with family values at heart. It has a positive, approachable and welcoming culture. The company have recently made significant changes through Lean manufacturing improvements, including external training, new lay out and purchasing capital machinery