Elevation Engineering and Manufacturing are currently working with one of the UKs leading manufacturers in the appointment of a Supplier Quality Manager.
This is an integral role in the business and a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving, multi-site manufacturer with a turnover of £100m+. This will suit an experienced Quality individual with demonstrable experience in change management; lean manufacturing and building positive relationships.
Supplier Quality Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arranging and conducting supplier audits
- Co-ordinate and report on product trials across all UK facilities
- Work with local quality teams to identify improvements and propose roadmaps on how to correct.
- To provide support to the UK locations to step in to improve serious quality and delivery issues.
- Carry out and complete Supply Chain Maps to identify any business risks.
- Define an audit cycle and ensure compliance
- Chain of custody audits
- Support and implement cost saving projects in line with the business targets.
Elevation Recruitment Group are keen to speak with individuals experienced in a senior quality capacity that possess the following skills:
- Recent permanent employment in a Supplier Quality role
- ISO9001:2015 QMS Knowledge
- PPAP/FMEA documentation experience
- Lean manufacturing - six sigma qualified preferred
- Self-driven; results orientated and have a clear focus
- Personable approach, able to build relationships from shop floor to senior management
If this role is of interest and you meet the above requirements, please make contact today or there is someone in your network you would be happy to recommend, please get in touch.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing are a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, specialising in Senior and Leadership roles in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If this role is of interest, please apply with an updated copy of your CV and a member of our team will contact you