Your Contracts Management experience within a Defence environment would add immediate value to my client.
This is a crucial position, requiring contract management, risk management and extensive stakeholder management.
There are various avenues of career progression available with this role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Contracts Manager. This role includes:-
- Negotiating Terms and Conditions on new and existing contracts
- Providing input to development of commercial policy
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Influencing senior managers
- Identifying and managing potential risks and issues
- Negotiating contracts amendments with both customers and suppliers
- Contracts management in Defence
- Strong ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of contract law
- Preferably a law or business qualification
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Senior Contracts Manager
Keywords: commercial, contracts, defence, mod, ministry, aerospace, aviation, terms, conditions, tender, negotiator, influence, risk, law, legal
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy