Trust Executive/Legal Assistant, Dorset - 1+ years' experience - An established firm are looking for a Trust Executive to become a significant addition to their growing team - To apply please call Theresa on (phone number removed) and quote Job Ref: 2128
• This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join one of the largest firms in the region
• You will be required to support the Partner on a daily basis with trust and probate work.
• You will have client contact, so excellent client care is essential.
• Experience in processing legal matters within wills and probate would be advantageous, as you will manage day to day administration of a number of trusts as well as other tasks to include: filing tax returns, completing trusts accounts and drafting trusts documents.
• Well-presented and approachable, you will boast excellent time management, organisation and the ability to work under pressure.
• Highly competitive salary
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on (phone number removed) or email (url removed) now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://(url removed)/
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the South West. If you are a Trust Executive/Legal Assistant looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to (url removed) to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Trust Executive/Legal Assistants who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply)