Title: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Are you an experienced and committed learning support/teaching assistant?
GSL Education is looking for a dedicated individual to provide tailored classroom support to young pupils of one of our vibrant schools in Leicester. You will be committed to making a positive difference to young people's lives and in supporting and developing their learning. Your intervention will help enable an outstanding learning environment for the young people, providing the support they need to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to develop relationships across the school.
You will have:
· NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent
· Have experience in general classroom support including 1 to 1 help for children with specific needs
· Are productive, resilient, can uphold high standards of school and get the best out of the pupils
· Experience of supporting children with special educational needs (SEN)
· The ability to maintain positive relationships with students, parents and staff
We offer our candidates:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Direct links to local schools
· Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs
· Commitment to quality and safeguarding
· 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
Please contact Judith Barker with your up to date CV to be considered for this exciting opportunity